Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Menagerie

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 07:55:52 -0500
The menagerie consists mostly of files uploaded to bugzilla. Captures attached to bug tickets are automatically added to the menagerie, and most files in the menagerie can be downloaded from a bug report somewhere.

I'm not sure if there is a more convenient way to download the entire menagerie available to the general public. Adding files is as easy as filing a dummy bug and attaching files to that.