Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark dissector: Create multiple packets from one packet

From: "jana kruma" <karateezeens3@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 13:09:47 +0200
Hi,

A new protocol is created on top of UDP protocol. In one UDP packet, there may be several our created protocol messages.
Currently all messages are displayed in the relevant UDP packet. But this way its not good looking.
So is there a way to dissect each my protocol message and display it seperately in packet list?

I have been trying to find an answer, I have found 10 years old info, that thats not possible.
But maby something is changed and its supported?

Thanks,
Janis