Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Google deprecating OpenID 2.0

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 11:00:42 +0100
Same here. I tried to link a Launchpad account to the existing one, and he created a new one instead. I accept, that this might be a Gerrit issue, and has nothing to do with Wireshark in general. But in my local installation I fixed it via adding the identity locally using the ssh gerrit interface. Have not tried that online yet, but I am pretty sure, that we will lack the rights to do so.

regards,
Roland