Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Google deprecating OpenID 2.0

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 10:22:39 +0100

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 10:15 AM, Michal Labedzki <michal.labedzki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ok. I had feedback about Google+. Username is that long number after
slash in URL when you are log in. Somehow it works... (created the
second account... [no Core permission there...])

Can you provide more details? Which URL are you talking about? Once you created the second account, are you able to log in with g+ and see all your changes?