Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Lua dissector & Protocol Hierarchy

From: Claude Marinier <claude.marinier@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 20:34:35 +0000

Hi,

We have odd traffic on the network and we want to see specific names for them. I have a couple of generic protocol dissectors (for TCP and UDP in Lua); they allow me to see the protocol.

The Statistic / Protocol Hierarchy tree shows “Text item” but I would like to see the name I picked.

How can I do this? I have been searching with Google for hours and cannot find what I want (I may not be using the correct search terms).

Thank you.

--
Claude Marinier