Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Failed to build wireshark 1.99.2 under OpenSUSE 11.4 (x86_64

From: mosbah abdelkader <mosbah.abdelkader@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 22:53:06 +0100
Hello Harris,

Thank you for your reply. Yes the devel rpm is also installed. The header files are located under /usr/include, the lsit of directories:
Qt/ QtCore/ QtDesigner/ QtHelp/ QtNetwork/ QtScript/ QtSql/ QtTest/ QtXml/
Qt3Support/ QtDBus/ QtGui/ QtMultimedia/ QtOpenGL/ QtScriptTools/ QtSvg/ QtUiTools/

BR.

On Feb 13, 2015, at 12:36 PM, mosbah abdelkader <mosbah.abdelkader@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > The configure script fails to find Qt in the system despite there are 2 versions installed: > - Qt 4.7 installed via rpm. Do you have the qt-devel (or whatever it's called) RPM installed as well? I.e., you need more than the shared libraries and data files, you also need the header files etc.