Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Crash in ws_mempbrk_sse42_compile()

From: Martin Mathieson <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 18:23:15 +0000
I am building on MSVC2010EE and getting a crash upon startup.  This is after doing a clean and rebuild.

Inline image 1

'needles' is set to {0x1, 0x0}.  'length'.  'length' (set by call to strlen()) appears to be 0x68034a68, which would surely crash the memcpy().

Sorry, don't have time to look into it any more for now.
Martin