Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] lua_bitop.c: MSVC2013 Code Analysis Warning

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2015 16:54:54 -0500
Hadriel:

MSVC2013 Code Analysis is giving the following warning:

...\ws-git\epan\wslua\lua_bitop.c(116) : warning C6297: Arithmetic overflow: 32-bit value is shifted, then cast to 64-bit value. Results might not be an expected value.

After quick look at the code, my reaction:
  Uh Oh... Twisty maze of passages

So I'm going to punt.

Can you take a look (or redirect upstream) or whatever ?

Thanks

Bill