Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Undissected packet bytes

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 09:23:55 +0100

On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 7:52 AM, Michal Labedzki <michal.labedzki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
One more hint: if push patch as draft then add reviewer, because draft
is invisible for anyone (expect author and reviewers)

Alternative command(s) to send to gerrit:
git push origin HEAD:refs/drafts/master
git push origin HEAD:refs/publish/master

Thanks for the suggestion, I missed that.

By the way: I vote for adding expert info. Sometimes there are
undecoded fields with info like that "Undecoded if you want that ask
developers to add" :)

That was my idea, too. But I encountered some issues achieving that. I will add you as reviewer too, maybe you can suggest me a feasible way to to that. Anyone interested, please ask to be added.