Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] master 7ced085: emem is dead! Long live
From: Jeff Morriss <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 10:44:52 -0500
So I deleted the EMEMification page from the wiki but I'm not sure what to do with the Canary page:
http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/Canary

It looks like wmem does use canaries (under some circumstances?) so maybe it shouldn't be deleted. But I'm not familiar enough with what wmem is doing to rewrite it either...