Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] nflog in qt and gtk

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 16:56:27 +0100
Some updates on this.
When running in QT, 2 dumcaps are created, one for stats and one for capture. When capturing on nflog, the child process require the parent to be dead (its fd are released). I tried to implement a solution that, in case the interface starts with "nf", tries again up to 10 times. It works on my machine. I noticed that the first try fails, while the second succeds.
You can find the change here

Comments welcome.
Dario.