Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] macosx-setup.sh fails now

From: Anders Broman <a.broman58@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 23:35:07 +0100

On the bright side, following Ronalds advice of seeing the path and qt direct environment variables I now succeeded to run cmake and build eventough the setupscript didn't complete.
Regards
Anders

Den 25 jan 2015 23:21 skrev "Guy Harris" <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

On Jan 25, 2015, at 12:35 PM, Anders Broman <a.broman58@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
> I’ve just updated to
> System Version:       OS X 10.10.1 (14B25)
>   Kernel Version:     Darwin 14.0.0
>
> xcodebuild -version
> Xcode 6.1.1
> Build version 6A2008a

If it still fails when building Qt, then the Qt problem might be something specific to trying to build Qt against an SDK, not generic to building any of the support libraries against an SDK.

I'm inclined to figure out how to, as best as possible, install Qt from a *binary* package, and have the script do that; it takes *forever* to build Qt from source, and I've never had the patience to bother waiting for it to finish.  That probably involves interacting with the install process through the GUI, but the same applies to installing CMake, unfortunately.