Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Capturing with ringbuffers seems to not work with Qt

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 17:13:12 +0000

Hi,

I got this from one of the users of our internal package who tried the Window Qt version

I can see some problems with the GUI part dealing with creating ring buffer capture files

Whatever I do, it complains that the file does not exist (well, it should better not exist because it does not J ).

Regards

Anders