Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Retrieve data from lower layer dissector

From: yannick omnes <yomnes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 12:45:09 +0100
Hi list,

i'm working on a plugin to dissect a private protocol that use link aggregation. I have to produce stats for each link used. The problem is that the protocol doesn't provide any information about which link were used to send one packet. So I have to work with the source ip/port. Is there a way to retrieve those values from the UDP dissector ?

Regards,

Yannick