Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] JSON as mime type

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 11:57:20 +0100
Hi list,

Now that the json dissector has became heuristic, I was trying to make wireshark open a native json file, like it is able to do it with xml.
What is necessary to make it work other than add a line like

heur_dissector_add("wtap_file", dissect_json_heur, proto_json);

in the json dissector? I tried to read native file dissectors (like the file-png.c) and non-native (like packet-xml.c), but a went to a dead end.
Anyone can help?
Thanks.
Dario.