Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Patch being stuck

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 11:50:49 +0100
Hi list
I pushed a patch a couple of days ago

I think it's getting stuck for some reason (not even the petri dish buildbot has processed it).

Other patches submitted later (eg. https://code.wireshark.org/review/6394 or https://code.wireshark.org/review/6367) have been or are being processed.
Is there any reason for that? I'm not pushing anyone... just wondering if for some reason it is blocked.

Thanks
Dario.

Hi Dario,

it simply means that no one had the time to review it yet. The first comment I can say (iwthotu goint too much into details) is that in my opinion jsmn.* files should not go in dissectors folder (where we have real dissectors and not utility functions). So it should go somehwere else, but I'm not sure about the location (maybe in epan folder).

Regards,
Pascal.