Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Update Windows Build Instructions

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 15:39:42 +0000
I believed this was no longer needed with VS2013 Community Edition, however ...

In my dev VM, I uninstalled copies of VS2010 Pro, and VS2013 Pro (but didn't inspect for detritus) and then installed VS2013 CE and didn't need to copy the file thus I removed that section.

However, looking at my dev VM, I have two copies of the file in:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.1A\Include
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\VC\include

the latter of which is the same directory for both VS2013 Pro and CE, and they both have the same datestamp; 1/10/2012 10:14

What version of VS are you using?