Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Our Git URLs: https vs ssh

From: Stephen Fisher <sfisher@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 15:34:46 -0700
I've seen two URLs for getting Wireshark via Git:

	https://code.wireshark.org/review/wireshark

		and

	ssh://my.username@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:29418/wireshark

The first one is mentioned in the developer's guide and elsewhere, while
the second is mentioned for using Gerrit to submit changes.  Since I
submit changes to Gerrit, I've always used the SSH URL even for the
initial pull (clone).  Can users use the HTTPS one initially and then
easily change to the SSH one if they decide to contribute?  I'm still
used to the SVN days where committers had to use the SSH URL to get into
the SVN repo and everyone else used the public URL.