Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Mandatory content in additional documentation

From: Juan Jose Martin Carrascosa <juanjo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 11:56:08 +0100
Hi all,

I am working on preparing some bundles of a customized Wireshark version to provide them to some of our customers, and I have a question regarding documentation.

I am preparing a PDF, kind of a Getting Started guide, and I wonder if I have to include any specific statement or content since Wireshark is open source. If that is the case, can you point me to the content I have to include?

Thanks! And Merry Christmas to everyone.

- Juanjo Martin