Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Update Windows Build Instructions

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 16:54:52 +0000
On 22 December 2014 at 16:48, Stephen Fisher <sfisher@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 12:01:58PM +0000, Graham Bloice wrote:

> I have mostly got the rework to the Developers Guide ready to update
> it to use VS2013 Community Edition.  The question is how far do I go
> in removing old stuff?
>
> I've already removed anything from earlier than VS2010, but I'm
> thinking we should also drop that, although as the 12.x builds are
> produced using 2010 there may be some point to leaving it in.

Is 2010 the version prevoius to 2013?  It would probably be a good idea
to keep at least one old version's instructions especially for those who
haven't upgraded yet due to corporate policies for example.

2012 is actually the previous version but Wireshark hasn't used that in official builds so there have never been instructions using 2012.

--

Graham Bloice