Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Problem with building fresh on Mac 10.10.1

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 11:53:12 +0100
Hi

The setupscript  does not seem to work properly. All I get are the following messages:

./macosx-setup.sh: line 578: test: 10.1: integer _expression_ expected

./macosx-setup.sh: line 578: test: 10.1: integer _expression_ expected

macosx-setup.sh: Couldn't find an SDK for OS X 10.10.1 or later

If I change the script, so that it uses fix a version 10.10 and not 10.10.1 I can start some build, but not all the way through. Any ideas?

regards,

Roland