Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] nflog in qt and gtk

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 13:50:34 +0100
Hi list!
I tried to use nflog to capture packets with wireshark qt and gtk (master) and I got different results.
First I run

sudo iptables -A OUTPUT -j NFLOG
sudo iptables -A INPUT -j NFLOG

then I launched wireshark-gtk and choose nflog as capture interface. All worked.
But when I launched wireshark (qt) I got an error:

The capture session could not be initiated on interface 'nflog' (Can't listen on group group index: Operation not permitted).

Please check to make sure you have sufficient permissions, and that you have the proper interface or pipe specified.

But I run both wireshark with sudo.

What did I do wrong?

Thanks!

Dario.