Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Unregistered expert info!

From: Pascal Quantin <pascal.quantin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 10:53:41 +0100

Version 1.12.2. Actually I took the source code of 1.12.2 and added a few dissectors of mine. But the error which I am getting is not in any of those files. Even if I disable those dissectors, still I get this error.

The TFTP dissector contains a single expert info that seems to be registered properly. It's quite likely that the crash comes from your own modifications. To confirm this, remove them completely (including any plugins you might have installed in your personal folder) and verify that it runs fine. Then reintroduce your changes one at a time and check the behavior.

Pascal.