Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] What Wireshark base version to use for customization

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 11:39:18 -0500
On 12/10/14 12:17, Juan Jose Martin Carrascosa wrote:
Many thanks for the detailed info to everyone.

I already pushed some of my changes (already accepted) to the
repository, and I will keep doing that in the future.

I have a last question (technical one this time). Do you build Wireshark
for Solaris (9 and 10)? I am facing issues doing it and I want to know
if it is supposed to work and the problems are on my side.

Anyone here has done that before manually? Any recommendation on where
to get the missing packages?

When I last built for Solaris I was using the packages from opencsw.org . They make it easy with a command to install, for example, Gtk together with all its dependencies.