Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] What Wireshark base version to use for customization

From: Juan Jose Martin Carrascosa <juanjo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 18:17:51 +0100
Many thanks for the detailed info to everyone.

I already pushed some of my changes (already accepted) to the repository, and I will keep doing that in the future.

I have a last question (technical one this time). Do you build Wireshark for Solaris (9 and 10)? I am facing issues doing it and I want to know if it is supposed to work and the problems are on my side.

Anyone here has done that before manually? Any recommendation on where to get the missing packages?

Thanks!
Juanjo Martin