Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Adding spandsp library to wireshark

From: koundinya poluri <koundi.poluri@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 18:41:22 +0530
Hi,
     I am working on rtp stream capture in wireshark. I tried playing G722 codec rtp stream and cant hear any audio using the RTP player.

I have installed libspandsp-dev on my linux machine.Still there seems to be a problem as i cant hear any audio for G722 codec.G711a and G711u  both work fine.It would be very helpful if someone can help me out.