Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] --without-gtk3 doesn't imply --with-qt

From: Stephen Fisher <sfisher@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 11:01:50 -0700
Is there any reason a user would have both GTK3 and GTK2 installed and
not want to use GTK3 for wireshark-gtk builds?  We could simplify it to
be --with-gtk/--without-gtk and --with-qt/--without-qt and just use the
latest version of GTK on the system (3.x, if available, otherwise 2.x)
when requested.  The default could remain to make a Qt and GTK build and
if the user didn't want GTK anymore, just pass --without-gtk to the
configure script.