Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Problem with G722 codec in rtp_player

From: koundinya poluri <koundi.poluri@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 12:13:24 +0530
Hi ,
     I am not sure if this is the right list to post this in ...so please bear with me.I am working on rtp stream capture in wireshark. I tried playing G722 codec rtp stream and cant hear any audio using the RTP player.

I went through the code and found that rtp_player uses SBC plugin for decoders along with spandsp library.I have installed libspandsp-dev on my linux machine and Sbc package as well.Still there seems to be a problem as i cant hear any audio for G722 codec.G711a and G711u  both work fine.It would be very helpful if someone can help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Koundi