Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] How to register a UDP src port for one protocol and dst port for

From: Andy Howell <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 19:39:21 -0600
Hello,

I'm writing some dissectors for a set of UDP based protocols that use the same port number
as the source port in one direction, and the destination port in the other direction. Its
a different protocol going each way.

It seems that I can only call dissector_add_uint with "udp.port", not "udp.srcport" or
"udp.dstport". Is that correct?

Ideally I like to register a different dissector for each direction. Is that not possible?

Thanks,

	Andy