Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Adding Dissector Help

From: Chris Brandson <chris.brandson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 10:34:53 -0800
Hi,

I’m working on a number of bug fixes and improvements to the ZigBee dissector. One of the things I would like to add is help for the preferences pane. The call to uat_new has a help parameter which adds a url fragment to "https://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsug_html_chunked”.

I can write the help, but where do I submit it?

Regards,

+ Chris Brandson