Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Petri Dish update

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 23:09:39 -0500
This is awesome Alexis, thank you!

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 4:40 PM,  <mmann78@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So for the Windows build is there nmake + cmake or cmake only?  I thought I
> saw some Petri-Dish runs with failed (cmake) Windows builds, but then some
> others with successful (cmake?) builds.  So is cmake fully functional for
> Windows now?

Looks to me like cmake and nmake are both run, and both functional.

> Is Petri Dish is going to be the only "user" that change the Verified field?

I'm not sure if we need to go that far or not. We can definitely
require a Verified+1 in order to merge, but it may still be useful to
be able to manually verify changes. We don't have to decide right away
regardless - let's discuss once the petri-dish is complete and we've
run with requiring +1-verified for a while to see.