Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Petri Dish update

Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 16:40:43 -0500
So for the Windows build is there nmake + cmake or cmake only?  I thought I saw some Petri-Dish runs with failed (cmake) Windows builds, but then some others with successful (cmake?) builds.  So is cmake fully functional for Windows now?

Is Petri Dish is going to be the only "user" that change the Verified field?  How are we going to notate tested patch functionality fails?  Just a "review" -1?  I have liked the distinction between "good/bad code" (passing code review) vs tested/failed code that I've seen used on various submissions.