Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] QT graphics version for Windows

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 17:57:22 +0000
On 18 November 2014 17:27, Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

BTW, there are unofficial Chocolatey packages for the Qt SDK and Creator: https://chocolatey.org/packages?q=qt-sdk, although 64-bit VS2013 support seems to be missing. It might be feasible to create a wireshark-build-essentials metapackage at some point.

That was on my long list, but might move it up so that it could be invoked by CMake. I'm likely to change my Windows build approach in CMake a bit for the final step as well where we copy all the third party libs into the "run" directory, by wrapping all that up in a PowerShell script and invoking that from CMake as a custom build task.

--
Graham Bloice
Software Developer