Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] QT graphics version for Windows

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 12:35:20 +0000
I just noticed that the buildbots (and presumably the releases) are using the opengl version of QT, whereas I've always used the angle version in my local builds.

The QT page on the choice (http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-5-on-Windows-ANGLE-and-OpenGL) implies that the angle version is more general purpose and required if you want to use RDP or QTMultimedia video.

Has there been an explicit discussion on the QT version that I've missed, or should we discuss this now?

--
Graham Bloice