Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] On which platforms is there a need for Wireshark to have a "

From: Tyson Key <tyson.key@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 19:41:44 +0000
Hi Guy,

Right now, iTunes, SoftMaker Office, Shareaza, RealPlayer, and Google Chrome are the most apparent examples (from memory) of relatively-popular applications for Windows that expose a preference in their configuration GUIs, to support changing the program language on-the-fly.

I'm sure that there are others, too...

Tyson.