Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Tshark list invalid fields

From: Matt <mattator@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 12:16:24 +0100
hi,

With current trunk, trying to export some fields with tshark, I have the error message:
"tshark: Some fields aren't valid".

As I try to export many fields, I would like tshark to tell me which ones (or at least one) instead of searching by myself. There is apparetly a g_warning displaying that information in output_field_check but I can't display it. I've tried "G_MESSAGES_DEBUG=all ./tshark ...." but the warnings are not displayed.
Anyway I believe it should be the default behavior to display what fields are incorrect. I am willing to provide a patch if there is consensus.

Cheers

Matt