Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] About window scale option

From: 徐鸿 <icehong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 23:12:09 +0800
Hi ,

   If the server does not support 'Window Scale' option, even the client send one packet with WS=256,  I thought the real window size should be consider small than 64K.    But I can see the 'Calculated window size' is larger that 64K on Wireshark1.12.1, is there something wrong ?   the trace file is attached.