Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] TCP: Retrieving connection initiator as well as looping through

From: Matt <mattator@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:47:50 +0100
Hi,

I am trying to improve the MPTCP support in the TCP dissector. To
provide expert infos, I need to identify which host initiated the
connection (ie sent the SYN). I wonder how to do that, I could use
tcp_analysis::server_port if ports were guaranted to be different on
both sides.

Secondly, I am trying to setup an MPTCP *stream* identifier , similar
to tcp stream. Indeed a single MPTCP connection can be composed of
several TCP connections. Thing is to know to which MPTCP stream a TCP
stream is bound to, I have to check a token (in a TCP option) against
all MPTCP connections until I find a match. So I need to loop through
TCP connections. How can I do that.

Regards
Matt