Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] QT with cmake

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 01:58:08 +0200
On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 03:13:01PM +0200, Dario Lombardo wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 2:48 PM, Peter Wu <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > Have you tried to clear your build dir? The QtGui/QAction file is located
> > in the
> > qt4 include directory, in qt5 it is located at QtWidgets/QAction.
> >
> > I've completely deleted the build dir and started over. Same output.
>
> [ 79%] Building CXX object ui/qt/CMakeFiles/qtui.dir/about_dialog.cpp.o
> In file included from
> /home/dario/Projects/wireshark/ui/qt/about_dialog.cpp:25:0:
> /home/dario/Projects/wireshark/ui/qt/ui_about_dialog.h:13:25: fatal error:
> QtGui/QAction: No such file or directory
>  #include <QtGui/QAction>

Weird. Where does this include come from? I can't find it in any file.
Hmm, OK, it's in a generated file and most probably generated for Qt4.
So maybe it is not properly picking up the qt5 tools (uic) but using
the qt4 version instead?
Or there is a leftover. The path looks like the file ui_about_dialog.h
is in tree, not out of tree, but that's for you to confirm or deny.

Ciao
   Jörg