Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] QT with cmake

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 13:12:18 +0200
Well... after installing some other qt5 packages I get

CMake Error at ui/qt/CMakeLists.txt:306 (QT5_ADD_TRANSLATION):
  Unknown CMake command "QT5_ADD_TRANSLATION".

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 11:49 AM, Peter Wu <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tuesday 21 October 2014 11:20:54 Dario Lombardo wrote:
> I tried to compile the master of wireshark using cmake.
>
> mkdir build
> cd build
> cmake ..
> make
>
> In run/ I can find wireshark-gtk but not qt. Any specific command to pass
> to cmake to have it? I am able to obtain qt executable using autotools
> (meaning that my qt dev subsystem should be fine).

If I am not mistaken, the CMake build defaults to Qt5 by default. To use Qt4
instead, pass the option -DENABLE_QT5=0. Otherwise, install the qt5-tools
package which should provide the packages which are reported missing during
cmake.

Have you checked the cmake output already?

--
Kind regards,
Peter