Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Translation tools

From: Dario Lombardo <dario.lombardo.ml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 13:10:29 +0200
Ok, thanks. I'm able to start the translation. I've translated a couple of entries, recompiled, changed the language, and everything is ok: my translated entries are now in wireshark.
But if now I translate other entries, run lupdate and lrelease, then make, the ui is not recompiled again. It seems that the ui compilation subsystem can't notice that I changed the language file so it doesn't recompile it. If I git stash && make && git stash pop && make, the changes are compiled.
Do I have to issue some magic to force the ui recompilation?