Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Bugzilla / Gerrit hook not working anymore?

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 13:40:53 -0700
On 9/25/14 10:50 PM, Guy Harris wrote:

> On Sep 25, 2014, at 4:28 PM, Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> On 9/25/2014 5:16 PM, Pascal Quantin wrote:
>>>

>>> it looks like the hook updating Bugzilla with the changes pushed to
>>> Gerrit does not work (my last 2 changes did not update the corresponding
>>> bugs).
>>
>> It hasn't been working for me for a while with Windows Git, but I noted that it still seemed to be working for others so I thought it must be something about my environment or the way I'm doing things....
>
> It didn't work for me on the last few commits, unless the tag is something other than "Bug: <bug number>" at the bottom of the commit message.

It looks like this was due to the recent Bugzilla upgrade, which dropped
support for login cookies in favor of a token. The Bugzilla hook was
built with J2Bugzilla 2.2, which didn't support token authentication. I
rebuilt it with 2.2.1, which hopefully fixes the problem.

I also upgraded Gerrit from 2.8.5 to 2.8.6.1.