Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] master bcae048: Update to the latest ver

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 15:59:56 -0400
On 09/26/14 15:19, Alexis La Goutte wrote:
On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 9:12 PM, Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Since it looks like PIDL is also using git, how do people feel about
using git submodules instead of maintaining our own copy of PIDL?

How to work submodules ?

You need to add a step after git clone to add also submodules ?
or submodules it directly include in master ?

Because there is also x11 dissector (mesa & xrand...) will be use submodules too

Hmmm, mesa contains 4196 files using 196 Mbytes of space. I don't think we would want everyone working with Wireshark to pull all that down...