Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Bugzilla / Gerrit hook not working anymore?

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 19:28:39 -0400
On 9/25/2014 5:16 PM, Pascal Quantin wrote:
Hi,

it looks like the hook updating Bugzilla with the changes pushed to
Gerrit does not work (my last 2 changes did not update the corresponding
bugs).

Cheers,
Pascal.

It hasn't been working for me for a while with Windows Git, but I noted that it still seemed to be working for others so I thought it must be something about my environment or the way I'm doing things....

Bill