Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] ASN2WRS Plugin dissector

From: Christina Obermaier <christina.obermaier@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 08:25:06 +0100
Hey,

again, i have some problems with my CAM and my DENM plugin dissector.
Like i said last time, i have an example code where the dissector already works. Now i have to rewrite it this way, that new asn1 specifications can easily be included. So i took the code from the example dissector and bulit an ASN2WRS plugin.
The compiling works realy well (thanks again for your help there) but now i get the error:
OOPS: dissector table "btp.dport" doesn't exist
Protocol being registered is "cam"
while starting wireshark

So, can you help me, fixing this error?