Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] extcap grammar for checkbox treeview

From: Tomasz Moń <desowin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 11:20:09 +0200
On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 11:03 AM, Michal Labedzki
<michal.labedzki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ok, so it is only additional filtering on specified interface. It is fine.
>
> By the way: do you have a plan to add some extcap tool or support into
> libpcap for usbpcap? It will be fine if user will have USB sniffing on
> Windows by defaults (out-of-box).

The whole reason for this topic and submitted code review is that I am
implementing extcap interface for USBPcap. :-)

 It will be available in next USBPcap release. It could be bundled
with Wireshark installer sometime in the future (atleast that's the
plan).