Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Ubuntu Petri-Dish failures on master-1.12

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 14:04:53 -0400
I submitted a patch to be backported to the 1.12 branch [1].  I wanted to run it through the Petri-Dish, but it failed on the Ubuntu build [2], but doesn't seem related to my change.   It appears a solution to the failure is provided by this patch [3].  Could someone please take a look?  I'm not familiar enough with the build process to know if [3] should be accepted (or if a patch that caused the issues should be reverted as it appears to be an API change).