Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Failing to push to gerrit

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 11:54:00 +0100
On 7 September 2014 23:51, Martin Mathieson <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I hadn't updated git-review since I first installed it, but running

$ pip install -U git-review
Requirement already up-to-date: git-review in c:\python27\lib\site-packages
Cleaning up...

showed that I was apparently already at the latest version.

A little late to the conversation (I was on vacation), but git-review does have a `--version` parameter.  FWIW I'm currently running 1.24 with Python 2.7.6 on Windows 7.

Are you running your git ops in a Cygwin shell?  Doesn't that cause issues with line-endings?

--
Graham Bloice