Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Failing to push to gerrit

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 11:53:27 -0700
On Sep 5, 2014, at 11:15 AM, Martin Mathieson <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Its been a while since I last pushed any changes, am now failing and don't know why.
>
> 'git review' is no longer working on this machine,

For what it's worth, a while ago, I took git-review's

	A new version of git-review is available on PyPI. Please
	update your copy with:

	  pip install -U git-review

	to ensure proper behavior with gerrit. Thanks!

message seriously and proceeded to install a version of git-review that didn't work, failing with a Python stack trace.  Reverting to the older version fixed the problem.

I don't know whether that's the problem you're having; did you upgrade git-review recently?