Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Changing author of an already accepted change

From: Juan Jose Martin Carrascosa <juanjo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 18:51:12 +0200
Hi all,

My change has been accepted and merged to master, and I wonder if it would be possible to change the author that appears in "git log".

Currently it shows Juanjo, and since everyone is showing their last name, it would be great to show "Juanjo Martin".

How can I change that? I have seen that doing:

 git commit --amend --author="Juanjo Martin <juanjo@xxxxxxx>"

 I can do that, but that change must be accepted too, right?

Thanks,
Juanjo Martin